Saturday, February 9, 2019

The Shock Hog Build for Those Into Bikes And Motorcycle Clubs

The Shock Hog ll

When I did the Santa Biker build, several people had told me that they had liked the bike before the painting. They liked the "Wood" look. So just to show how input is important to me, here is version 2.

I also made some improvements to the design. I didn't like the fenders over the bike's wheels. The original design only had a 1" area of glue up on a 6" piece of material. And that glue up of the fenders was to be attached to a 1/4" of material called for, for the frame build. 



In the following picture, one can see the additional contact that the fenders make to the actual body of the bike. The original material for the fenders only required 1 1/2" X 1 1/2" material. I increased the depth to 1 7/8" material. 












All the wheels spin and the and the handlebars turn to a limited capacity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment