Sunday, August 13, 2006

One Step Backwards

I haven't really talked about it but recently due to problems with some shady dealings of my so called partner I decided to leave the company. I have been in the construction industry for 30 years now and have a personal reputation that means everything to me and I will not stand for one second, someone, anyone doing something to tarnish that reputation.


As a Union Carpenter,  before teaming up with my good buddy so called partner I worked for an outfit and supervised nearly 40 men and ran about 6  construction projects. Long hours, major driving amd plenty of  head aches. Here I am today back working for that same company again. The owner of the company is a youngster. The second he saw me pull up to the office my first day back he was acting as if he were my best friend. Well, I guess I will wait for payday to roll around and see where I stand, lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment