Sunday, March 18, 2007

Setting Up

I am setting up on a new computer and it seems that I am starting from scratch. I have just downloaded Yahoo messenger and setting it up again. I hit invites to everyone on my messenger list. Please bear with me.

It seems that some sites I use even use an IP addy for my logging in and pass words alone aren't enough to log onto those sites, grrrrrrrrrrrrr. I guess a day off from work again is going to give me a chance to work through this.

I also want to add the note that I had thought that the problem with my Laptop was the DC power chord. My daughter borrows my chord all the time to charge hers since she lost hers. The end of it was almost completely gone. The small plastic ring. We went onto the HP site and ordered a new one and I ended up paying 92.00 for it. Shame that the chord wasn't the problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment