Sunday, March 4, 2007

Weather Madness

This past Saturday the temperatures here went up into the 60's. It was an absolutely beautiful sunny day. It was the type of day someone like myself wanted to go outdoors and start doing some gardening but I restrained myself.

Tomorrow the temperatures here are going frigid again and the wind chills will be negative 15 degrees and lower. The wind is howling now and probably won't stop until Thursday.

I am sorry for the folks that live in the areas that were hit by tornadoes. From what I have seen on the news many areas were hit real hard. I am glad that those who live in those areas and are friends are all ok and that there families are ok too.

Hopefully the wierdness of the weather patterns this winter doesn't carry into the hurricane season. I'll patch up the old canoe just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment