Monday, February 5, 2007

Garden Circle Group On Yahoo Groups

I have noticed that there are alot of Groups on Yahoo so I figured that I would start one for those interested in Gardening and Cooking called the Garden Circle. I am hoping that we can share gardening tips and pictures and also swap recipes. We have posted lots of recipes in our blogs but if someone forgot to copy one it takes awhile to search it down. I can't tell you how many times I have searched , lol. The same goes for gardening tips and pictures. I know that many of us remember a blog that was posted with a certain plant or tip and try to find that information at a later date.

I am hoping that This group idea is a good one.

Click here to join TheGardeningCircle
Click to join TheGardeningCircle

No comments:

Post a Comment