Sunday, September 3, 2006

Good Bye Crocodile Hunter

Yesterday I posted a funny about a vicious Dog Pack attacking a gator. While reading it I was having visions of Steve Irwin in the back ground because he always cracked me up with the stupid stunts he would do. Through the years I have seen him do what ever dangerous thing he could do with Crocodiles, dangerous spiders, snakes, sharks for a rating. I do believe that on the snake episode he was bitten in the face by one of the worlds deadliest snakes, a black viper.


Well, Steve Irwin was killed unfortunetly. He was barbed in the chest by a Stingray while doing a documentary on them. He was only 44 years old. I guess he pushed his luck to far and now he is gone, just like that, poof.


I hope that he went his way doing what he wanted to do. I really hope that the work with the Stingrays was not something he didn't want to do but did  anyway because it was his job.  Not being an expert on Stingrays  but seeing several so called documentaries on them I always thought that Stingrays were kinda placid creatures. The one that got him barbed him in the chest and ripped a gash into his heart. I am sure that if the ratings are there the clip will someday be shown of his death.


No comments:

Post a Comment