Saturday, November 11, 2006

Battle Of The Internet Addiction

I will be taking a few days off from the internet. To battle my addiction I will be a cooking fool. I spent the day yesterday making a couple hundred Perogies. My daughters both take a hand in the filling, and forming amd the cooking of these tasty potato, cheese and ham filled delights. The are a great addition to so many meals and can be prepared so many ways. We enjoy the sauted in butter with onions until golden brown and crispy the best.


This morning I made up the dough and just finished the baking of some homeade bagels. Garlic and onions for half of them and salted like pretzels forthe rest. Some of us are gonna have ours with sausage gravy in a bit for breakfast.


I'll check in on the blogs durring the week to full fill my duties on the Gardening Circle News though. I noticed this morning that some are surely going to town with the postings.


Have a great week everybody.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment