Thursday, November 23, 2006

The Garden Circle Blog News III

The Garden Circle Blog News III


 


This week In the Garden Circle I would have to say I have enjoyed such marvelous blogs by all of my Garden Friends. It would be hard to comment on each and every blog that was done this week for we have been such blogging fools. 


 


We have touched so many subjects. From the memories of Thanksgiving past, to so many recipes of our Thanksgiving favorites.  We have had happy blogs and sad blogs, serious blogs and a few very humorous blogs.  So many of us have posted our reasons for being thankful and some of those reasons were almost downright miracles.


 


I must say that you are all such a wonderful group of friends and I am Thankful to have shared the experience of sharing this week with each and every one of you. 


 


I have tried to wonder what a Thanksgiving Dinner would be like if the Garden Circle Friends all were ever able to come together for one. The food would surely be out of this world. That is of course, would be after we all regained our composure enough to enjoy it, after Misty set her Turkey on the table. I could only imagine all of the different sides that would be prepared from whatever one was most proud of from their gardens. The desserts would be out of this world. From all of the different types of pies and cakes. I have seen some of the recipes and they have been out of this world.


 


And one thing for sure, the entertainment at the Garden Circle Thanksgiving Dinner would surely be top notch and I am sure that us at the kiddies table will have the greatest time of all.


 


And that is my view for the  news this week. Have a good night and good day.


 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment