Saturday, November 25, 2006

Lucy And Ethel Or Thelma And Loueeeez

After seeing the pictures and hearing the stories regarding Cyn and Vic sneaking up to the North Pole I place a few calls and did a little investigating to answer a few questions I personally had regarding the two of them getting jobs in Santas Work shop.


Now I'm not much of a drinker but on occasion I will have a beer with my old buddy St. Nick. He was kinda shocked to hear my voice when he answered his phone for we haven't talked in years. I told him that I thought he was losing his touch regarding his back ground searches before the hiring of new employes. Seems that maybe his naughty or nice list may have been on the blink or something.


My buddy broke into tears as he told me his story. He was trudging through the snow on his way home from the main Toy Shop after having a meeting with all of the top elfs. The meeting was in regards to the new Play Station 3 or something like that and some kinda shortage. Anyways, as he was walking along he heard a comotion over by the North Pole. He heard some silly laughter and some singing and he saw this little Pixie doing a pole dance on the North Pole. He went to shoo them away but found them to be both a couple of scheming little brats. The poor guy was assaulted by a barrage of high pitched squeels as he was overcome by two little creatures. He thinks one was a Pixie and the other was a Imp. He wasn't sure because he thought they were in disguises. He claims that one of them, theImp, he thinks had pink frilly stuff poking from under her disguise.


Nick told me that the Imp and the Pixie demanded jobs from him but he had refused because they just didn't meet certain qualifications. The Pixie started sprinkeling her magic dust about so that she could take control of the situation. She and the Imp decided to black mail Santa. Nick was told that if he did not give them jobs then Mrs. Claus would be notified that her husband was attending pole dances on his way home from work.  Nick new that he had no choice but to give in.


Yes, The truth has come out. All of Blog Land needs to know the truth. At first I thought the Pixie and the Imp were like Lucy and Ethel working at the North Pole. I could only picture them stuffing candy in their little faces as it went by on the conveyor belt. But now I know that they surely are Thelma and Loueeeez.


No comments:

Post a Comment