Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The KitchenAid

I have written several blogs with recipes calling for the use of a Kitchen Aid. I have recieved comments from a few asking what one is so I have posted a picture of one.


Kitchem Aids have been around since the late 50's if I am not wrong. They are very dependable and durable. You can mix doughs, with a dough hook, mix batters with the paddle and whisk beautiful egg whites with the whisk attachment. I also have several attachments for my Kitchen Aid. I have a meat grinder and sausage makerand a pasta maker which I think is a piece of garbage. There are countless attachments a person could get for this machine.


I recieved my Kitchen Aid about 8 years ago for a Christmas present. At the time they were about 179.00.


I make alot of bread doughs and pizza doughs. My wife and daughters love it for cookie doughs and cake and brownie mixies.


For my bread doughs and pasta doughs I always do the final kneading by hand. Traditionally I do this just to make it my dough.


No comments:

Post a Comment